Life At The Cabin.......

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Monday, January 6, 2014

2014.....Hallelujah!

Wow, where does the time go. Last I blogged was actually two years ago. So much has happened in that time lapse. Wil has graduated high school and is currently a freshman at North Dakota State University, enrolled in the pre-pharmacy program.  He completed his Associates Degree while in high school, so has entered college as a junior.  That has it's challenges, but we are so proud of the man he has become.  Jacque is a freshman in high school and just received her driver's learning permit.  We are taking that on little by little, but boy is she excited to drive!  I just wish it weren't the middle of winter, but hey, I bet it will make her a better driver in the long run!  Ben, well, he is a 6th grader, loves music and loves being full of drama!  He keeps us on our toes that's for sure!.....not to mention in doctors offices too!

I often think I should blog about something! Then too many times, time just gets away from me.  So, with the beginning of 2014, I purposefully sit here and restart what I intended to create a few years ago.....a digital update of our families adventures in our home away from home :0).   So here is to new beginnings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you enjoyed your stop here at "Minnesota Memoirs" and caught up a little on life up north!! Please come back and check up on us again!!